Call Us Now:
0191 250 9350
In this step-by-step tutorial design team member and demonstrator Jak Heath shows you how to make a Sympathy Stepper Card.
1. Fold up the stepper card using valley and mountain folds on the score lines provided.
2. Decide which background card and toppers you wish to use.
3. Cut the background card in half to an A5 size and draw around the stepper card as shown on the reverse side of the background card.
4. Cut out the side panels and keep these to decorate the side steps on the card.
5. Attach the front background panel to the card with adhesive and measure and cut the side panels to fit the side steps and attach with adhesive.
6. Decorate the front and side panels with the Adhesive Vinyl stickers from the kit.
7. Choose a selection of the die – cut toppers to use on your card, I cut a couple of them in half.
8. Choose one of the carefully chosen matching coloured cards from the Kit to mat and layer your toppers on to. (matting and laying simply means to lay one on top of the other leaving a boarder showing) Cut to size.
9. Arrange the layered toppers onto your card front adhering with foam pads so that they stand out a little from the card. You could add a ribbon in a matching colour to finish.
We have a range of Mini Topper Kits to choose from all of them are carefully colour matched and designed to help you make beautiful cards.