Craftalong with Katy Sue on Hochanda TV – August 18th
Kathryn Sturrock will be making three very different projects using this months Katy Sue Designs craft a long kit.
If you haven’t tried the amazing moulds and clay from Katy Sue Designs yet this is the perfect way to start and enjoy crafting a long in real time with Kathryn on August 18th
You can buy the kit which features and exclusive NEW mould here.
Here is a list of craft tools and supplies you may want to have to hand. They are not all essential so don’t’ be put off by the list!
Suggestions are listed below:
1. PVA glue
2. Hot glue gun or silicone gel glue
3. inks or gel food colouring for colouring clay in the kit (greens, dark brown and floral colours are suggested)
5. a selection of paintbrushes
6. small scissors
7. craft knife
8. ball tools or embossing tools
9. cocktail sticks
10. acrylic paint or gesso in black and white
11. pre-cut small decorative flowers, silk or moulded flowers, leaves and accessories (I have used a combination of moulded flowers and die cut leaves on my samples)
Moulds I have used are Nicholas Lodge/Katy Sue Designs and are available on Hochandas website.
12. pink blusher or other powder
13. water spritzer
14. clean up cloths
15. iridescent glitter
16. stencil, stamps or die cuts of your choice for background decoration.
Other optional Katy Sue Moulds Kathryn will refer to are:
Katy Sue Designs – Flower Pro Ultimate Filler Flowers Mould
Katy Sue Designs – Nicholas Lodge Nuts & berries,
Katy Sue Designs – Nicholas Lodge Pine Cones,
Katy Sue Designs – Nicholas Lodge Winter Spices,
Katy Sue Designs – Nicholas Lodge Holly & Mistletoe,
Katy Sue Designs – Nicholas Lodge Blackberry & Oak Leaves
Katy Sue Designs - Flower Pro Ferns Silicone Mould
Katy Sue Designs White / Green Flower Wires