Free Post & Packing On UK Orders Over £35
- The order value must be at least £35 excluding post & packing and after all discounts (inc. subscriber discount) have been applied. This offer only applies to orders being delivered to an address within the UK (exc. Channel Islands).
A2 Paper And Cardboard
When ordering uncut sheets of paper and cardboard that are A2 or larger, due to the high cost of P&P, a postage charge of £6.99 will automatically be applied to your order, any orders over £35.00 will be post free as normal. This applies to UK customers only, overseas customers are charged postage at cost. We are unable to post this very large size sheet to most other countries.
UK Postage Rates
£1.99 - Certain lightweight products
£2.99 - Standard UK postage (for orders under £35).
£6.99 - Orders containing large uncut sheets (see above).
£7.99 - Expedited delivery.
Free standard postage on orders over £35.
Northern Ireland, IOM, IOW, Highlands & Islands, etc.
Variable Postal Charges
Orders going to these areas will be charged by weight once they go over the standard 2nd class limit. The cost will vary depending on the exact weight of the order: 2-4kg will be charged at cost, over 4kg see below.
Orders over 4kg are subject to a postal surcharge (by the parcel carrier). For orders under £35, this surcharge will be in addition to the standard UK P&P charge. For orders over £35, P&P will not be charged, but the postal surcharge will still apply.
If you are logged in with an address in one of these areas, the cost of the postage and/or the surcharge will show as you shop, and at the checkout.
- Payment for online shop orders must be made using any one of the following: Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Switch or American Express cards.
- All prices were correct at time of placing them online (E.&O.E.). Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to alter (up or down) the amount charged to your credit/debit card to cover any outstanding amount, or credit on your account from previous orders (WITHOUT ASKING PRIOR PERMISSION).
Contact By Email
- IMPORTANT: If there is a problem with your order we will try to contact you by email. Please ensure our message is not put into your junk or trash folder by adding email@example.com to your contacts list. Otherwise you may be unaware of our attempt to contact you. Why do I need to do this.
Orders For Delivery Within The UK (exc. Channel Islands)
- Please read the UK Delivery Information for prices and further details of our Standard and 24 Hour delivery, which also form part of our terms and conditions.
Orders For Delivery Outside The UK (inc. Channel Islands)
- Please read the Overseas Delivery Information for further details, which also form part of our terms and conditions. Credit/debit cards will be charged in £ sterling at the exchange rate prevailing on the day of the transaction.
- An invoice will be sent with all orders showing the VAT charged (if applicable).
- All UK orders are subject to VAT (on applicable items) at the current rate of 20%.
- VAT at the current rate will be charged on all orders to countries within the EC (inc. UK).
- For countries in the EC (exc. UK): If a valid VAT number is given, VAT will not be charged. In this instance, please email or telephone the office before ordering (for the first time) so we can set up your account correctly.
- VAT will not be charged on orders to the rest of the world (including the Channel Islands).
- Orders for Export From The UK: If your order is going to a country where VAT is not applicable, and is being delivered, by us, to a bona fide Shipping Agent, we will not charge VAT. A Proof of Export Certificate will be required. The invoice address, must, in this instance be the final delivery address (after shipping).
- Our VAT Registration No. is: 455 2183 53.
Please read the Gift Voucher Information
for redemption information and terms and conditions of use.
- If you you change your mind and no longer require items after they have been dispatched, we will be happy to exchange or offer a refund for the item(s) provided you pay the postage and they are returned to us in perfect condition within 28 days of purchase, always obtain and keep a proof of posting. Note: This excludes special cut items such as paper and cardboard, see the paper and cardboard section below.
- We cannot exchange or refund money on items that have been used, or any products that have been cut to order (see the paper and cardboard section below). If you are unhappy with the quality of our products or they arrive damaged, please telephone immediately to arrange exchange items.
- All specified sizes, weights and thicknesses are approximate. Sizes may vary by as much as 10mm either way on larger products. When ordering bags of any description you must bear in mind the quantities dispatched are approximate and are counted by weight.
- We cannot guarantee the suitability of any of our products for a specific purpose, customers are asked to make their own tests before making any large orders.
Paper and Cardboard
- The majority of our flat papers and cardboards are available pre-cut to the most popular sizes, so no special cut is required. However, we also cut many of them to order (special cutting) simply choose the large sheet and pick a size from the list. Halves, Quarters, A3, A4 & A5 are Cut To Order FREE of charge on SPECIFIED items only. We do not send the trimmings with any cut sheets. We cannot exchange or refund money on paper or cardboard which has been cut to any size (unless faulty), or which has been used.
- Whilst the range of paper and cardboards we offer are suitable for most general craft purposes, please note the following. We have not tested the pH of the papers or cardboards (those marked acid free or neutral pH are the manufacturers specifications). Nor can we guarantee the resistance to fading of the pigments used in the making of the various papers and cardboards, nor can we guarantee the suitability of the various papers and cardboards to archival preservation (those marked long life or expected to last 500 years are the makers specifications).
- The weights, sizes and thicknesses specified are approximate and may vary, especially with the hand made papers. Most of the papers and cardboards we stock are made from pulp obtained from trees which are grown in replanted forests in North America and Europe, many of the others are made from recycled or part recycled paper.
- The abbreviations 'mic' and 'gsm' follow the various thicknesses and weights of the papers and cardboards. The abbreviation 'mic' is used when describing thickness and is short for microns. i.e. 1,000 microns equals 1mm. The abbreviation 'gsm' is used when describing the weight and is short for grams per square metre. i.e. a piece of 100gsm paper measuring 1 metre x 1 metre would weigh 100grams.
- Occasionally small pieces of the waste background may be missing from the sticker sheet, this is not a fault and is due to the manufacturing process. We try to make our stickers even better value by adding small embellishments into every possible space, some of these may occasionally be missing, for the same reasons as above, but we feel this is better than having no added extras on the sheet.
Offensive Weapons Act 1996
- Under the Offensive Weapons Act 1996 it is an offence for anyone in the UK under the age of 16 to purchase a knife & or blades that could be used to harm others.
- In purchasing from this site, you are accepting our terms and conditions and certify that, should you be purchasing a knife or blades, you are over 16 years of age and agree to provide us with true and accurate information and to act in accordance with the aforementioned act.