These sweet place cards will look very attractive on the wedding tables.
- Stick a line of double sided tape along the centre of the panel and trim neatly to the edges.
- Stick the ribbon to the tape, making sure it is straight and trim to the edges of the card using sharp scissors.
- The size of the name panel needs to be carefully thought out before you start. Look for your longest guest name and base the size of the panel on this. If it's very long name, you can always condense the width of the lettering in your word processing program before printing so the smaller names don't look lost on their panels. Print onto white paper and trim to a uniform size. The maximum depth for these panels should be 20mm.
- Cut all the name panels to the same size, making each name central on the strip.
- Cut the silver card to 6mm larger than the name panels and stick the name centrally onto the silver.
- Stick these centrally onto the place cards using sticky fixer pads.
- Place a gem on the ribbon at each side of the name.