The pure and simple elegance of these menus will fit in with many table styles.
- Stick a strip of double sided tape down the length of the card 15mm from the folded edge, trim neatly at the card edges.
- Stick a strip of ribbon over the tape making sure it is straight and trim the edges to the card using sharp scissors.
- Stick a strip of double sided tape across the card, about 2cm from the top edge, making sure it is straight and trimming neatly at the card edges.
- Add a strip of ribbon over the tape trimming as before.
- Add a gem in the centre of the crossover of the ribbon.
- Cut a panel of pink card to 30 × 40mm and stick to a medium size tag to make a layered effect.
- Cut a 10cm length of ribbon and thread it through the tag. Place a 2cm length of double sided tape on the back of each end and, leaving the backing on the tape, cut a "v" shape into each end.
- Add the menu sticker to the tag and stick onto the card using sticky fixers.
- Peel the backing from one end of the ribbon and stick it in place on the card.
- Peel the backing from the other end, make sure the ribbon is laying nicely at the hole and stick into place.
The insert sheets listed below are just the right size to fit neatly inside the cards and they will save you quite a bit of cutting.
- Type the menu details into your computer ensuring it fits nicely within 75 × 180mm and is positioned to the right hand side. If you have an extensive menu you could always print on both panels of the insert.
- Fold the insert and stick into the card with a little tape on the fold.